Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

SLJ: Summer Collage

 

Kia Ora Everyone,In this task we had to make a summer collage with pictures ad any kind of words that helped you during life time and thinking of what your future might be with these words. The first word that came in my head was warmth because when I am around family I feel warmth. The second word that came to mind was love because I love people that are kind and respectful to other people around them. The last that came to mind was happiness because I am happy with people I hang out with and other people that love me.

5 comments:

  1. Mōrena Nese

    Benjamin here again.

    This collage really tugged at my heart strings Nese. I didn’t expect to get so moody this morning haha. Your openness to talk about love so freely is beautiful. I feel like we need more of that in our world!

    I’m really happy for you that you have people around you that make you feel loved and warm and happy.

    I have to ask though, where is that gorilla from???

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Benjamin, Thanks for your nice and helpful comment. You asked where the gorilla was from well it's from MightyApe in Orewa

      Delete
    2. Hey Nese, thanks for your prompt reply!
      MightyApe is the online store right? I think I've bought some books from there before.

      Delete
  2. Awesome collage Nese. The words you chose are very relevant to you and some of us might have the courage to agree and tautoko its relevance in our own lives. Will you create and share another one for the next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nese! I just want to say that the activities you did looks fun! I'm just wondering if the Ape, Gorrilla or Monkey? Is real!

    ReplyDelete